January 1, 2008

Happy 2008


Happy new year to everyone! I hope everyone has the greatest year ever in 2008 wherever you are.

Even after the very slow last 10 days of the month (both in blogs and visits), December was the blogicito's biggest month ever with 5,220 visits. Who are you people?

I'd like to invite the readers who haven't done so to sign my guest book. It's nice for me to read a little hello from all of you. I always wonder about who is out there reading! That's natural, don't you think? Don't worry: there is no spamming involved.

This guest book also allows you to upload a photo, if you'd like. It can be a photo of you, your garden, or anything else you'd like to show − well, almost anything! Hahah.
You can also view the other entries. Who knows? Maybe you'll see someone you know. ;-)

Thanks for reading the blogicito and I hope that it will continue to interest you in 2008!

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...